Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award

I have just been given my first award and I am thrilled. I have only been blogging for about a month now and it has been so wonderful. I have met so many amazing and inspirational bloggers who have kindly welcomed me into the community. Thank you to all of my lovely readers, especially Emma who gave me this award. I guess now I am supposed to tell you seven interesting facts about myself and give this award to ten blogs that I love. Here it goes.

Here are seven interesting facts about me:
One. My mom named me after her favorite doll as a kid.
Two. I am seven different ethnicities. Italian, Irish, English, German, Bohemian, Austrian, and Czechoslovakian.
Three. Four years ago, I traveled to Vienna to play volleyball in the World Games. 
Four. Surprisingly one of my new favorite shows is Hawaii Five-0. 
Five. The only meat I eat is chicken because I once saw a cow that had my name, I watched swimming baby pigs at my local county fair, and I am scared of sea creatures.
Six. My hair really frustrates me most of the time because it usually looks like a frizzy poodle, but I was voted best hair in my senior class.
Seven. I rarely ever paint my nails because I mess them up every single time. I don't even know how this happens.

Here are the ten women behind some of my favorite blogs:
One. Joannie from An Urban Explorer
Two. Ellie from Beat Up Brogues
Three. Helen from Electric Sunrise
Four. Eliza from Eliza
Five. Heather from Fashionista New York Girl
Six. Megan from Gingerly
Seven. Chelsea from Organized Mess
Eight. Kait from Miss Kait Online
Nine. Annika from The Pineneedle Collective
Ten. Stephanie from Honeynsilk

Please check out these great blogs.
Until next time, Mandy

8 comments:

  1. Lovely blog girlie!

    whatnicolewears.blogspot.com

    -N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww gee thank you, you're super! I also just became your 100th blog follower! Our blogs both have exactly 100 blog followers ;) how exciting! Haha :)

    Annika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW.....NICE!!!...LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!
    NOW I'M YOUR NEW FOLLOWER...FOLLOW MY BLOG YOU TOO ;-))
    A BIG KISS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is nice nice, what a lovely blog x

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations, you have a lovely blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so welcome! :D love the blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awh, thank you so much! I'm really shocked, I didn't realise people were even reading my blog so soon after I started it. You have no idea how cool this is for me. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello lovely, thank you so much for the award, i really appreciate it and i love that you take time to read my wee blog so thank you so so so much, this has made my day :)
    Your blog is amazingly sweet and look forward to reading all your posts! :)
    Hope 2012 has been great for you so far! :)

    lots of love,
    Helen xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete