Friday, January 6, 2012

Polaroid Displays


Due to my love of polaroid pictures, I've been looking for some new ways to display them around my room, and in a few months, my dorm. At the moment, I have some pictures in a journal, on my wall, and clipped on sparkley clothes pins.
After searching the internet for awhile, I found some cute ways to display polaroids, and I thought I would share them with you.
This is kind of like the lights on my wall, but I like the circular bulbs much more.
 
Vertical polaroid wall hanger.
 
                                                                        flickr.com
I love love love this wall of polaroids. 
                                                                         etsy.com
Polaroid coasters. How cute!
                                                               melissakaniuk.blogspot.com
Huge polaroid picture frame. 

                                                                   dreamgreendiy.com
Creative way to use picture frames.
                                                                     theblogisfound.com
How adorable is this? I love everything about this picture, especially the exposed light bulbs.
I cannot wait to try some of these new ideas!
Until next time, Mandy

3 comments:

  1. I love my polaroid camera! In my apartment, we have a polaroid wall, its awesome.. and everytime someone new comes round we have mugshot wall! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scrapbooking! I have become so inspired to scrapbook (after a many years off from doing so) thanks to a blog called Note to Self by Allison Taylor! Her work is so great!

    Chao
    Poppie
    http://thepoppie.com

    ReplyDelete