Monday, January 16, 2012

Moxie Part One

As you can see, I was feeling very colorful today.
Today I took a trip into the country to visit Moxie, my favorite vintage store. I have been shopping here for about four years now and it is absolutely amazing. The downstairs is full of fun, colorful, whimsical gifts, but once you walk up the stairs, you enter into vintage clothing heaven. The clothes are in top shape and are reasonably priced. I rarely ever walk out empty handed. Today I hit the jackpot and bought three dresses, two sweaters, and a pair of shoes. Vintage shoes never ever fit me, but to my surprise, a darling black pair fit perfectly. I went kind of picture crazy, so I will post a few different segments over the next couple of days. I will be sure to include my great finds!
Until next time, Mandy


6 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures! your outfit is great :)

    follow me :)
    www.amazinglybe-au-tiful.blogspot.com

    xox,
    isa

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your style and your blog, super cute! happy blogging!

    http://sparkleswoon.blogspot.com

    --alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it looks like this store had so many great vintage finds. I love your colorful ensemble too :)

    Best,

    Tamara B.
    lilmissstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those colors on you! That is a very pretty outfit! xx
    June
    http://junebiswas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit and all the different colours, and the store looks so cool it kinda looks like this store I know called cow vintage, followed :)XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are quite adorable ! I love your outfit, creativity!

    ReplyDelete