Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My Day At School

 I thought I would bring my camera along to school today. Here are a few pictures from the day. Alright, so this is not exactly an outfit post, but I do wear this five days a week. I know that my uniform is not the cutest, but I thought I would share it with you anyways. This week, my school banned scarves. Shh, I'm being a rebel. Usually, I can deal with the ridiculous rules at my school, but honestly, scarves? I wouldn't be as upset if the school actually supplied us with heat, but now I spend my days freezing. Other than that, I took some pictures of the upright bass. I think this instrument is so beautiful. Our school just bought it because Wil has been begging them for awhile. If only I could learn to play, how amazing would that be? I hope you all had a lovely day.
Until next time, Mandy

8 comments:

  1. I am so in love with your blog! So I just awarded you a versatile blogger award! check out my blog for more info :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is how I dream my hair is when it's curly, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mandy :)

    Your blog is so lovely :)

    About this school rules you are completely right, is ridiculous :S

    The bass is really beautiful :))

    Maybe you want to follow each other?

    XOXO*

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico em casa"



    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    So cute and chic! Thank you for following xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pics!

    Have a nice day...

    (www.the-parisienne.com)
    ..and maybe we can follow each others!
    Let me know if you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just came across your blog - and read your fact about your hair annoying you because it 'looks like a frizzy poodle', this made me laugh as your hair is beautiful.

    I am now a follower from England - check out my blog if you have time please :)

    thefashionlaunderette.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How I wish I my school had uniforms! I love them and I actually think yours is cute :) It suits you. And the scarf is the perfect touch, even if they banned it haha ^^

    ReplyDelete