Thursday, January 5, 2012

Blazer and a Pocket Watch

Blazer, skirt, coat: Urban Outfitters. Shoes: JC Penny. Pocket watch: vintage.
Today, Wil and I spent the day in Geneva. We had a mediocre lunch at Mel's Diner, and then we window shopped. The abnormal, spring-like weather did not require me to wear a jacket, but I love my other new coat so much that I could not resist. I have been told that the hood makes me look like I'm inside an Easter egg or one of those dog cones, but I enjoy strange and unique styles.
Right now I am watching Up In The Air starring George Clooney, and even though it is not as terrible as most of the movies that I have seen lately, I am not emotionally attached. My movie luck has been horrible lately. What are your favorite movies? I would love some good suggestions.  
Until next time, Mandy

4 comments:

  1. You have a LOVELY blog girl - just found it at random and really enjoyed having a quick look around... you're doing a great job, really original and creative. I'm your newest follower.. :) You can check me out here at

    http://diaryofmissraj.blogspot.com/

    Best wishes for 2012, look forward to reading lots more...

    Seema

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovelovelove this outfit! You are too cute!

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit:*
    Your are so gorgeous!(:
    &' great blog(:
    Greetings:*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love typewriters! Oh how darling!

    Chao
    Poppie
    http://thepoppie.com

    ReplyDelete