Thursday, January 19, 2012

Cracker Jax

One of the other stores that I visited on my trip to DeKalb was Cracker Jax. I would describe this store as an incensed, Bohemian heaven. It's somewhat of an organized mess with fabric and light fixtures hanging from every inch of the ceiling. I don't always find something to buy, but I do like to visit it because it gives me a freeing feeling. This time I did find a colorful, vintage Afghan blanket. Right now it is at the dry cleaners, but soon it will liven up my white duvet.
Until next time, Mandy

3 comments:

  1. This shop is so pretty. I would love to buy that blue typewriter :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place looks amazing, what a fun place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This shop looks awesome both inside and out! Certainly looks like my style of shop <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete