Thursday, January 12, 2012

Solid Perfume Pocket Watch Locket

The second snow of the season arrived today. The freezing weather made me want to stay home and snuggle up in bed. Instead, I froze all day at school with no heat. When I came home, I decided to look up a few diy projects that I would like to do this month. I found this lovely project on Design Sponge. The pocket watch and natural ingredients caught my attention. I hope I can make a locket as great as this.


I love this idea.
Until next time, Mandy

4 comments:

  1. That is a good idea! I would like to try it sometime. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely idea! Something very different from a traditional picture locket, thank you for sharing it sweetie! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is such a great idea!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look great!

    xo

    ReplyDelete