Friday, January 27, 2012

Look What I Bought

After school, I went across the street to target to see if they had these shoes that I really like. Unfortunately I did not have my camera with me, but I did take some with my phone.
My mom gave me a brown pair of these shoes for christmas and I wear them all of the time. They were only nine dollars so I decided to paint the sides gold. I really like the way they turned out, so I wanted to buy another pair. Target only had a black pair in my size but I bought them because they were only five dollars. Do you think I should paint these too? If so, what color?


Another pair that I decided to buy were these tan suede booties. I don't have any tan shoes and I do love the chunky heel.

These were really cute flats, but I did not have enough money with me to buy them. I might have to go back because they are a great pattern for spring.

I also found these raincoats. I have always wanted a really bright, fun raincoat, but I could never find one. They had green, blue, pink, and yellow. I am thinking of going with the traditional yellow. What do you think?
I am going downtown tomorrow for some thrifting/vintage shopping. I cannot wait. I need a little relaxation time, and what is better than great clothes and food?
Until next time, Mandy


7 comments:

  1. Those shoes are adorable!! Love Target. Silver might be fun on them or glitter if you want them to be really jazzy. Those flats are super cute as well :] I say go yellow with the raincoat. Have a fun weekend thrifting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great finds! I love the black oxfords, definitely a staple piece that will go with anything and everything. And those navajo flats are soo awesome!

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. those pattern flats are so adorable!.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The patterened flats are so cute!!

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Love Love!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. These shoes are all incredible. Take me shopping with you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love Target! I just got some purple suede pumps that are super comfy and they were only $30! such great shoes that are reasonably priced.
    great post!

    <3

    laafemmenikita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete