Saturday, January 21, 2012

Thursday Afternoon at Anthropologie

These letters are made out of yarn. Such a great idea.
I really want to do this at my dorm. I have always loved the exposed light bulb look.
My new jacket! I always seem to find amazing sale items at this anthropologie. I saw it hanging in the corner and I couldn't resist. It is my new favorite color, it is really unique, and it was half off. Whats better than that?

After school on Thursday, I was really in need of an anthropologie trip. Whenever I go into this shop, I automatically get inspired. I'm pretty sure that I say I want to live there every single time. The wood floors and brilliant displays always give me new ideas. Too bad I decorated my room when I was twelve; pink and green stripes do not produce a very rustic feel. Even though most of the clothing is expensive and all I can do is picture myself wearing the items, the sale room is usually packed. I always head straight to the sales right when I go in and I always seem to find something, like my new coat that I absolutely love.
Until next time, Mandy

5 comments:

  1. That's a really beautiful coat. I can see why you like Anthropologie so much. we dont have a store in Hamburg, thanks for sharing.

    Xo
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only shop the sales rack at anthropologie unless it's for tights!! That's a great find, I'm loving the jacket on you!

    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this "Little Dictionary of Fashion", I bought it in Paris...
    I'm your new follower, greetings from Spain!
    xoxo
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love anthropology!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with NYU! Hope you get in!

    ReplyDelete