Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Moxie Part Two


 
Here are some of the vintage clothes from Moxie. I bought the floral dress above. I plan for it to be my first real sewing project, I already fixed my mittens and put purple pockets on a sweater. This dress is quite long, it hits right above my ankles. But while in the dressing room, I rolled up the ends and it looks great at about mid-thigh. I am going to attempt to shorten it and I hope I succeed because I loved the way it looked with my orange tights and brown shoes. Wish me luck.
Until next time, Mandy

6 comments:

  1. Great photos!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I think it will turn out great. I love the lace dress in this post, it is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are lovely dresses. Vintage clothes really have this certain charm about them.


    Tanya
    http://tardydresser.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are cute. I love the red dress.

    I can`t wait to see wearing that dress.

    xoxo
    Love

    ReplyDelete