Saturday, January 28, 2012

Burnt Orange and Brick Walls

Jacket: Anthropologie. Dress: Modcloth. Shirt: Vintage. Shoes/tights: Target
I had an extremely successful vintage shopping day! I will be posting some pictures of my finds in the coming days. I visited three new vintage shops in Chicago and found something to buy at every one. I battled the freezing weather in this outfit. Even though the jacket is not very heavy, it stood up well to the blistering winds, if only my hair would've done the same. Round two of shopping begins in approximately sixteen hours. Wish me luck.
Until next time, Mandy  

8 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your sweet finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful coat.. I love the colour, suits you so well.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is gorgeous! You are so pretty :) your hair is amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your coat! There's only one Anthropologie store in the UK, in London. I've been there one when I walked in, took one look at the prices, had a little cry and then left.

    PS - major hair envy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such gorgeous hair! I love the way you style it:)

    <3 Leney

    http://agirlnamedleney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely look. And your hair style s really soft n effortless

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so pretty. I love vintage and I think your blog is such a good inspiration.

    I'm a new follower. I'd appreciate it, if you'd check my blog aswell.

    Love,
    Evamaria - http://despite-the-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete