Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Renegade

I just read that the renegade handmade shop downtown is closing at the end of this month, however the fair will still remain. A few months ago, I went to renegade in Chicago and it was fantastic. Besides the heat, I loved every minute of it. The streets were full of crafters, business owners, and street food. Here are a few photos from my day.


How cute are these mustaches with mustaches?





I was able to meet ElsieEmma, and Rachel, the lovely ladies of Red Velvet. They are all so sweet and inspirational.
I absolutely loved renegade. I plan to attend again in the future.
Until next time, Mandy



3 comments:

  1. Wow, this seems so incredibly quirky and cool!

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish there were places like this where I live! I love the velvet dresses <3 so adorable!!

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete