Saturday, January 7, 2012

Black on Black



Dress, leather jacket: Urban Outfitters. Boots: DSW. Pictured skirt: Pac Sun. Pictured jeans: Levi's.
The weather was still reasonably warm today, so I was able to wear my new leather jacket for the first time. I have been looking for the right one for awhile now, and Wil finally found me one for Christmas. I really liked the look of it with my black Urban Outfitters dress. I guess black was the color of the day, since everything I looked at at the mall was black. I ended up buying a black sheer lace skirt and black skinny jeans. I have always had a problem when buying jeans. I would absolutely dread the long hours of trying to find the perfect pair, but today, that was not the case. I went into the Levi's store, where they measured me and gave me my curve ID. With this information, the first pair of jeans I picked out surprisingly fit perfectly. Today was quite a success.
Until next time, Mandy

4 comments:

  1. Finally! We found the perfect Levi's for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lace skirt been looking for a similar one for ages! Also I have the same problem when it comes to choosing jeans, it usually takes me a good few weeks to find a pair I like!

    Lots of love x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! I love all black :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete