Saturday, July 28, 2012

70s Vibe

dress: bazar. shoes: are my grandma's.
Hello my lovely readers. This was an outfit post from the other day, but I am just now getting around to putting it up. I was thrilled when I found this dress. I love the 70s vibe and bright colors, oh and I can't forget to mention the sleeves! At the moment, I am listening to Of Monsters and Men while I overpack my suitcase because I am leaving for Boston in the morning. College orientation here I come! I cannot believe how fast this summer has gone by. I am ridiculously excited to see the city, but a tad bit nervous about getting all of my school information. Also, the whole icebreakers and forced socialization thing is not my favorite. I don't enjoy playing awkward games with people I don't know. However, I am sure the next three days will be filled with exciting events and interesting people. Expect pictures and stories upon my return.
Until next time, Mandy

6 comments:

  1. Wow you look amazing, very seventies :) you both look great in fact! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your shoes.
    They were in your last post, too, I believe.
    Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blast from the past!!! Love the print.

    octoberchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have lots of exciting events coming up! Have lots of fun! Love that retro dress as well! So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete