Friday, July 6, 2012

My Latest Romper Obsession


romper: thrifted. boots: urban outfitters. bag: vintage. socks: gift.
Lately, I have been buying some very interesting thrift finds. One of my favorites is this skort romper. I have never been one for rompers, but after I found this one I have been on the search for them. So far I have only been successful in finding one more, but it's from the 60s and it's perfect. The only problem I have with these skort rompers is that you have to take them completely off to use the bathroom. They do not make for a very convenient outfit, but I love them nonetheless. 

9 comments:

  1. I love all your outfit posts :) I love this jumpsuit, we call them "play suits" in the UK :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great, I love it! :>

    Christen
    www.anunordinaryhello.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tights are wonderful!! And I love your little boots, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, this is the best romper I've ever seen. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't usually like rompers, but that one is great! It's not baggy and awkward like most of them look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit, it looks so cute on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw this romper is super super cute! I just love those tights you paired with it too. And your boot heels! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous outfit I adore those tights...so amazing!

    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those tights are to die for! I'm so glad I found your blog :)
    I'm your newest follower!
    Jess xo
    timefortea

    ReplyDelete