Monday, July 16, 2012

Silver Tin Vintage

While at the vintage bazaar, the most adorable mobile store caught my eye right away. I mean how couldn't you be attracted to those pink and green stripes? After looking through the rack of clothes outside, the girls informed me that there was a whole shop inside. Karyn of Dethrose Vintage and Jen of Jenstyle were the sweetest ladies with the cutest style, and they just opened Silver Tin Vintage. I was so glad to meet them and take photos of their shop because it's just so darn cute. This gave me some inspiration for the airstream that I hope to make into a shop in the future.
Until next time, Mandy

9 comments:

  1. That is so cute, I love it! I would be so happy to stumble upon such a shop!

    Christen
    www.anunordinaryhello.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing! And that blouse with the lace collar in the first picture is gorgeous! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for stopping by and taking photos! We love our shoppers:) Such an adorable blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to something like that about a month ago, but it definitely was not as cute. It's so lovely and colourful, and it looks like there was some great stuff there!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome dress selection.

    octoberchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, that is just adorable. So fun.

    Catherine
    FEST (food, style & travel)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well that is the cutest lil' trailer ever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool mobile store! I really want to start one up after graduation!
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete