Saturday, August 4, 2012

Found by Fleet Contest

The lovely people at the Fleet Collection asked me to be a part of their August style contest. I was more than excited when I heard from the company because this online store is beyond cute. I wish I could buy every item. If you enjoyed my thrifted floral outfit, please head on over to their Facebook page to vote. I believe you can also email your vote to FoundbyFleet@fleetcollection.com. Voting continues throughout the month of August, so please get your submission in by August 31st. Since you are all so great, Fleet is offering you a discount to their shop! My lovely readers will receive a 15% discount for unlimited use until August 31st. Use the code: GRACEVIOLA15OFF to receive your discount at Fleet. Thank you so much and don't forget to vote!
Until next time, Mandy

2 comments:

  1. So exciting! Off to vote for you now, girly!
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would so vote for you, doll, but I don't have a Facebook account. :/
    Good luck! I hope you win!!!

    ReplyDelete