Thursday, July 12, 2012

Fence Of Frames

dress: bazar. shoes: jc penny. bag: vintage.
While my mom is working in Atalanta for the next couple of weeks, I am staying with my aunt in the city. On Sunday, we spent the afternoon at the vintage bazaar, which is where I found this fantastic fence of white frames. I love going to artsy events where everyone's creativity can be seen in different ways. Walking through the tents of vendors, I couldn't help but notice how many interesting people there were. I found inspiration in their clothing, hairstyles, tattoos, and personalities, which is why I love life in the city. Suburban life isn't all that horrible, but it is all the same, well at least where I live. I appreciate the diversity, culture, and history of cities, so I cannot wait until I move to Boston in a month. 
Until next time, Mandy

10 comments:

  1. What an awesome photo backdrop, and I love your dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute peter-pan collar dress!

    octoberchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fence of frames. That's something I haven't seen before. Cute dress and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lookin' cute as always.
    Have fun in the city :) Take loads of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable outfit, as always! Love that fence of frames as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that really is something, how wonderful to stumble across something so creative!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like quite the cool bazaar, I love all those old frames piled up like that! Your blue dress is gorgeous :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an excellent backdrop for these photos. That vintage bazaar sounds like somewhere i'd like to be, haha.

    xoxo mama Wolf.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your look and blog dear! Follow you <3

    ReplyDelete