Saturday, July 14, 2012

Food Trucks And Furniture

The vintage bazaar moved to the Aragon ballroom this month, but half of the bazaar took place outside. I really liked the flea market atmosphere, as opposed to the crowded booths. Another perk of being outside was the mobile shops and food trucks. 
I always enjoy a good food truck, and these were super cute!
I wasn't trying to get a photo of this girl, but I'm glad I did because I am loving her dress. 
I'm not sure if this was an old kitchen cabinet, but the color is fantastic. If I had a house of my own, I would have purchased this piece right away.
It looks like someone else shares my orange obsession. I wish I could have bought all three of these.
Vintage signs and letters are always a good decoration, especially in a brick walled loft, that's where I always picture them.
My retro bike fascination continues. All weekend I've seen the cutest people on the cutest bikes and my jealousy increases. The girl I saw on a pink bike with the pink dress and pink helmet was perfect. Along with my bike obsession, I also have a thing for vespas lately, but I think that I should probably get back to riding bikes first.
As always, the vintage bazaar was an amazing event with creative and fascinating people. It made for an exciting, inspiring afternoon. Does anyone in the Chicago or Boston area know of any vintage events, flea markets, or blog events coming up? I would love to find some new places to visit.
Until next time, Mandy

7 comments:

  1. I used to go to flea markets as a kid with my Grampaw. I need to see if there are any near where I am!

    Love the bikes!

    And, food trucks are always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this looks like such fun! I'd lose my head in the presence of these beautiful things! My biggest dream is to buy and old fridge (the one with one door that looks like a hump) and paint it a brilliant colour. Did you buy anything?

    Love from Jo'burg

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also enjoy being in the presence of like-minded, creative individuals. New inspiration is always welcome, in my opinion. Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like such a fun place! Reminds me quite a bit of Portland.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I would love it there! So many amazing treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that first food truck is the cutest food truck ever!!!! so cute! and this market looks amazing - i would love to go

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures, I love flea markets!

    ReplyDelete