Saturday, July 7, 2012

Do I Look Like A Waitress?


hat: urban outfitters. shirt: thrifted. skirt: urban outfitters. shoes: target. bag: vintage
So when I first put on this outfit, my friends told me I looked like a waitress. I added some buttons and a hat to mix things up and I ended up really enjoying the outcome. It was a fun outfit for a day in the city. We spent the morning taking pictures in the unbearable heat. I know that I have posted pictures of my friend Erin before, but now I want to introduce her because she just started her own blog. I met Erin freshman year of high school. At first she was scared of me, I guess it's because I'm so quiet, but then one day she asked me if I wanted to walk to class together and we have been friends ever since. She is the strangest, but most amazing girl I know. I am going to miss her more than anything when we go off to school, but I know that she will always be in my life. I admire her sense of self and I enjoy all of the strange looks we get when we overdress for every occasion. Make sure to visit her blog.
Until next time, Mandy

8 comments:

  1. I don't think you look like a waitress! You look amazing though, your hair is always so pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look super cute, but not much like a waitress! I love the hat xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha you definitely don't look like a waitress! I think your outfit is adorable. I'm loving that skirt and the hat is perfect paired with this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit! That skirt is so perfect for the Summer! I will be sure to visit your friend's blog as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No you don't look like waitress!
    I love that look, your hat is lovely!
    I'll visit Erin's blog. ;)

    Greets,
    Evamaria

    - http://despite-the-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. For the record, I thought you made an adorable waitress : )
    And thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your outfit! its super cute, especially the skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic little button details on the skirt! Really adds something spunky and special, lovely!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete