Sunday, July 8, 2012

Oh The Interesting Things You Can Find In The Basement

 I love my grandmother's dress.
 I found my grandparent's wedding announcement. She is so beautiful.
 I love their style. Those glasses and that veil make for an amazing wedding.

After rummaging through my grandparent's basement for an hour, I came out with three family photo albums. I love vintage pictures, but when they are of your family they are so much more special. Obviously times have changed since the 60s, and people are getting married later in life. It seems like all of my grandparent's friends got married right out of high school, so there were tons of wedding pictures. I'm not one of those girls who have been planning their wedding since childhood, but I think that if I ever do get married I will use these photos as inspiration. 
Until next time, Mandy

3 comments:

  1. Those are wonderful! I'd love to go through and get old photos of my family...perhaps one day.

    Christen
    www.anunordinaryhello.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love looking at old photos. They have such a great "feel' to them. I think that's what I love most about photography in general: being able to look on the past. These are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. black and white pictures have that magic thing in them:)

    ReplyDelete