Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I Never Wear Pants

 shirt: thrifted. pants: thrifted. bag: vintage. shoes: dsw.
Well, the title of this post pretty much explains it all. I never wear pants. I'm a dresses and skirts kind of girl. There is the occasional jean day, but those are few and far between lately. It's not that I don't like pants, it's just that I can never find a pair that I like enough to actually plan an outfit around. But on my last thrifting trip I found this fantastic pair. I actually chose them as a joke because really who would have thought that a pair of thrifted floral pants would fit me perfectly when all the pants I have ever tried on in my size at an actual store didn't even look this good. It caught me by surprise and I fell in love with them right away. I decided to wear them with my new glasses because I love them very much also. I just learned how to put in contacts, but I thought that the glasses looked much better with this outfit so I went for it. What do you think of the new glasses?
Until next time, Mandy

17 comments:

  1. ahh, love these pants! definitely a good pair to break your no-pants habit :] also, digging the new glasses. super cute look! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pants are super cute! The print is gorgeous.

    octoberchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am IN LOVE with those pants! Super jealous at your find! I can never find thrifted pants that fit me. But congrats, cause those babies are gawjuss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your outfit! you look stunning! (:

    vintagewalls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are SO adorable. Love this outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hair and glasses!!! So cute!! <3

    I wear pants fairly often, but I only feature on my blog once in a while because I never really like how they look on me. :-P Boo!

    Hope you're having a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got to love floral! :D Your hair and glasses are too pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your glasses are adorable! I'm also loving your purse!
    So glad I stumbled upon your blog. I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh, isn't it great when you find something while thrifting, and you never thought of owning something like that, but then you try it on and it's magic? These pants are fun. I like them with that purse!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those. Pants. Are. Awesome! I love printed pants but can never find any that fit me! Also, I love the glasses! Very classy cute :)
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha :) As soon as I read the title, all I could think is "Why am I not best friends with this girl?" I almost never wear pants either - partially because I just don't like pants, and also because I'm too lazy to find a matching top, dresses are just so much simpler!
    Even though I hate pants, this outfit is awfully cute ;) And I adore your new glasses!!
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. okay, really? I am obsessed with you. And your pants ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your new glasses are so super cute and so are your new floral pants. They really look great on you! I think I need a pair of floral pants in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pants are pretty, love the print! Glasses look great too, frames you're face really well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my god, how cute are you?! love this look. you're adorable.

    ReplyDelete