Sunday, August 5, 2012

I Like Raiding My Grandma's Closet

dress: grandma's. shoes: target. belt: thrifted.
While I was unpacking my bags from a stay at my grandparent's house, I found that I accidentally grabbed my grandmother's shirt out of the closet. Since I had already brought it home, I decided to wear it. Why not, right? I turned this shirt into a dress, and I couldn't be more happy with the look. I am going to miss raiding my grandma's closet when I leave for school in a few weeks.
Until next time, Mandy

7 comments:

  1. Me too, my nan has given me some wonderful vintage pieces, some not quite my style, but I'm in the process of altering them!
    That shirt works really well with the layering, you look lovely!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! The little belt just ties it all together. Perfect!
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your grandma is styling! Which in turn has made you styling (yet again)! :))
    You are always such a cute little thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I wish my grandmother had clothes like that. I'm going to miss raiding my mother's closet when I leave for school in a few weeks :(. The older generations! They're just so great.

    XOXO
    - - - - -
    E

    http://muchlove-india.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is perfect! i only wish i could find things like this in my grandmother's closet! love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit! Love the layering :)

    ReplyDelete