Monday, March 19, 2012

Meet My Sponsors

 Let me introduce you to my lovely March sponsors. These are a bunch of creative and interesting ladies, so please take a look at their blogs. Enjoy!

Three Little Búhos is the personal lifestyle blog of Annabelle John. I blog about all sorts of lovely things that make me happy. Queue many posts regarding shoes, handbags, beauty products, books and baking. I also host features like The Weekly Wedding Fix  on Wednesdays which is a weekly takeover from my wedding blog Sugar and Spice, and From the Scrapbook on Sundays which is full of lovely scrap booking freebies for you to play around with.

I'm Abbigayle and I blog over at True Blue Abbi. I've had TBA for around 1 1/2 years and I love it! On my blog I share tidbits about my life, inspirational photos, my personal fashion, and more. Right now I'm a homeschooled Freshman living in Iowa. I'd love it if you stopped by to say hi!

In my blog I write about my life here in good old Portland OR. I'm here going to school for interior design. I teach art at a local middle school during the week and work at a tattoo shop running our retail section of local jewelry and paper goods on the weekends. I live here with my boyfriend Nick, our dog Jackson, and our cat Dexter. We're all originally from Seattle. In my blog I write about design and fashion, I also do DIYs and lifestyle posts.

My blog started out as my personal outlet, but I didn't have the motivation to keep going. This year my Communications professor told us that our project was to keep a blog about media. So my blog is the daily life of a college student (me) and how social media is such an impact. It kinda sounds boring now that I type it out. I promise it's not. Because lets face it...how many times do we listen to songs on youtube? Or check our Facebook/twitter/instagram? How many pins do we repin everyday? It's amazing, and actually quite fun! And not everyday is filled with media. Sometimes I just like to ramble. So stop on by! I love having visitors and meeting new blogger friends!
 
Hi Grace and Viola readers! My name is Jessica and I blog over at Jessica Chronicled. I like to blog a lot about style, photography, my faith, and the two loves of my life, my newlywed husband Ryan and our new little puppy, Bear.  My blog is like a collection of all the things I am interested in, in love with, find to be pretty, and find to be encouraging or inspiring.  The thing I love most about blogland is that we all have a different story to share, I hope you enjoy mine.

More sponsors to come tomorrow.
Until next time, Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the feature!

    -XO Abbigayle Rashae
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feature :) Annie xx

    http://annieshomemadeheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete