Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Meet My Sponsors Part Two

Girl Loves Color is a fashion blog that focuses on colorful fashion. Posts consist of designer features, styling posts, runway show reviews, personal style posts, and more.

Hi! I'm Meghan and I blog over at AhoyNative. My days are filled with the laughter of my little girl, and my nights are spent making pretty things. I run a business with my sister called Deliciously Sew. I recently got engaged to my very best friend, and I've become a bit obsessed! You'll find me writing about being a mama, owning a small business, wedding plans, things I wear, and my collections (and boy do I have a lot!)  I day dream about owning a pug, and I probably drink a little to much coffee.

hello there! i'm sarah from oh, lovely day!, my mommy blog (minus the children) where i store my crafts, baking, inspiration, and adventures from my life in new york, boston, tennessee, and texas. on top of finishing up college, i am also in the midst of planning a wedding and a move to seattle. there is nothing i love more than picnics on my fire escape. i have never met a stranger, so stop by and say hello!

My blog is Rebel Angel and it's a personal style and lifestyle blog, I mainly do outfit photos but occasionally hair and make up too and inspiration posts.

 A joyful journal is dedicated to finding joy in every day life. It was originally a handwritten journal about finding joy in God among every day life ups & downs. Now it has turned into a space for people to be encouraged, uplifted, and inspired. You will find posts on faith, style, life, and a little bit in between.

I just wanted to thank my wonderful sponsors for supporting my blog. I love being in touch with other bloggers and I enjoy reading all of these ladies blogs. If you would like to sponsor Grace and Viola in April, email me at graceandviola@gmail.com
Until next time, Mandy

1 comment:

  1. How sweet. Thank you for introducing us to all of these lovely ladies. I love finding new people to follow.

    Also - CONGRATS!! Saw you on ModCloth's blog today. So awesome :]

    ReplyDelete