Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Doughnut Vault

Can we just talk about how cute this place is? I have yet to get a donut from here because they sell out so quickly, but I do love to take pictures of it. Located in the back of a city restaurant, the Doughnut Vault is the perfect place to grab a quick breakfast. My mother happened to get the very last donut last week on her way to work, and she said it was the best she has ever had. As much as I love donuts, I love the blue accents and Parisian feel of the place even more.
Until next time, Mandy

4 comments:

  1. Oh my this place looks so awesome! I just love the menu painted on the brick wall outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! They must be incredible if they fly off the shelves that fast. I am also in love with their decor :] Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love doughnuts so much. And this place is so cute! I kind of want to visit Chicago purely for this!

    ReplyDelete