Thursday, February 9, 2012

Very Best Vintage

This colorful sign, right across the street from the Bleeding Heart Bakery, caught my attention and I had to stop in. Even though the mirror photo is slightly appalling, I wanted to show you the dress that I purchased. The small stripes and gold detail give it somewhat of a nautical feel, which was fine with me because I always wanted a sailor midi. Along with the dress, I found a burgundy skirt that was on sale. I really need to figure out the whole photos in the dressing room thing. After taking the dress photo, I paid and walked out, only to find that I had left my phone in the dressing room. It was a tad embarrassing, but at least I remembered, right?
Until next time, Mandy

6 comments:

  1. Haha, oh dear! I am glad you remembered it. I want to go shopping with you. Another great store! And the dress is super cute on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that shop looks like so much fun! gotta love vintage stores. they are like one big treasure chest! and that dress is darling on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love vintage too, and I think that you could find interesting the last post I've published!!

    I love your blog, follow each other's both with GFC and bloglovin? It would be great!
    KIss

    http://tati-loves-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love vintage stores. I don't have many around here and the ones we do are super expensive :(

    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. But you got it back :)
    Cool pictures

    http://iartfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm absolutely in love with this dress! Definitely something I'd wear...it's very "Twiggy". love your hair too.

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete