Saturday, October 6, 2012

Museum of Fine Arts

Look at this fantastic art. One of the perks of being a Northeastern student is the unlimited access to the Museum of Fine Arts. I love art museums, I really do. That is why I am taking my time going through the MFA. So far I have only visited the Asian and modern exhibits, but I have been nothing but impressed. Although some of the modern art hurts my brain or confuses me beyond belief, these were a few of my favorite pieces. However, my favorite aspect of the museum is the Buddha room. On weeknights the museum is pretty empty, so my friends and I like to go sit in the Buddha room to unwind from our long day of classes. The Buddha room has also inspired me to meditate and start yoga classes. Hopefully this will remove my stress, because it tends to become overwhelming. 
Until next time, 
Mandy 

3 comments:

  1. That is amazing.
    I can't wait to move to a place where I am near museums (same city).

    When I lived in London I went through the National Gallery a few times and LOVED it.
    My favourite rooms were the Monet and Van Gogh rooms.

    -Kirsten
    mylifetintedpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fantastic! I love that first neon sign!
    Theres a Museum of Fine Arts near me (in St. Pete FL) and it's awesome, too. There are several museums near where I live, and college students get in free to all of them, yay!!
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Newest follower here! Cool post, I love the pictures!
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete