1. The beautiful pink and white bushes I saw during my run.
2. My instax has been in hiding lately, but I finally found it and used the last few shots! It is definitely one of my favorite gifts that I've received.
3. My grandma bought me these beautiful flowers for my college acceptances. What a lovely surprise.
4. Photo from my guest post on Gentri Lee. I love my bicycle cup.
5. I found my jar of vintage buttons. They have been lost for years, but I've always thought about them in the back of my mind. I need to figure out a diy to do with them.
6. My spring cleaning look. Cleaning and rearranging the garage seemed like a great idea until my allergies attacked me. I have really come to hate sneezing.
7. One of the most delicious sundaes that I've ever eaten. A scoop of cinnamon ice cream with caramel sauce. It might be my new favorite concoction.
8. Whenever I see a burnt orange object I take a picture of it. This time it happened to be a wall.
9. My NYU acceptance letter. It's beautiful.
Until next time, Mandy